We are pleased to announce the 9th European Meeting on Viral Zoonoses (9th EMVZ) to be held in St. Raphaël, France, from September 29 – October 2, 2019.
As a continuation to the successful European meetings on viral zoonoses in 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011, 2014 and 2017, the 9th meeting similarly covers research on ecology, epidemiology, virology and prevention of zoonotic viral diseases. The registration is now open!
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are invited (deadline August 15th, 2019).
The Congress Center is located on the Mediterranean coastline in the sunny city of St. Raphaël on the Côte d'Azur, France, just 1h travel from Nice airport.
Invited speakers :
- Marco VIGNUZZI, Institut Pasteur; Paris; France
- Chantal REUSKEN, Erasmus Medical Center, Rotterdam, Netherland
- Sandra JUNGLEN, Institute of Virology, Charité, Berlin, Germany
- Juha HUISKONEN, Universities of Helsinki and Oxford, Finland/UK
- Christina SPIROPOULOU, CDC, Atlanta, Georgia, USA
- Johan NEYTS, KU Leuven, Rega Institute for Medical Research, Leuven, Belgium
Organizing committee : : Noël Tordo (Chair), Åke Lundkvist, Alexander Plyusnin, Olli Vapalahti, Tarja Sironen, Alain Kohl
Local organizer : L'Office du Tourisme de Saint-Raphaël
Registration (includes social program): Academic : 400 € until Aug 1, Companies : 550 € until Aug 1
For more information, please see