We are pleased to announce the 8th European Meeting on Viral Zoonoses (8th EMVZ), to be held in St. Raphaël, France; from October 22 to 25, 2017.
As a continuation to the successful EMVZ in 2001, 2003, 2005, 2007, 2009, 2011 and 2014, the 8th EMVZ will similarly cover research on ecology, epidemiology, virology and prevention of zoonotic viral diseases.
The Congress Center is located on the Mediterranean coastline in the sunny city of St. Raphaël on the Côte d'Azur, just 1h travel from Nice airport.
Abstracts for oral and poster presentations are invited.
Invited speakers :
- Amadou SALL (Senegal, TBC) Sun 22th October PM (Opening)
- Olli VAPALAHTI (Finland) Mon 23th October AM (Ecology-Epidemiology 1)
- Xavier de LAMBALLERIE (France) Mon 23th October PM (Ecology-Epidemiology 2)
- Alain KOHL (UK) Tues 24th October AM (Virus/host interactions 1)
- Friedemann WEBER (Germany) Tues 24th October PM (Virus/host interactions 2)
- Connie SCHMALJOHN (USA) Wed 25th Octobe AM (Prevention/Therapy)
- Organizing committee : : Noël Tordo (Chair), Åke Lundkvist, Alexander Plyusnin, Olli Vapalahti
- Local organizer : L'Office du Tourisme de Saint-Raphaël
- Deadline for Abstract submission : SEPTEMBER 1st, 2017 (payment of registration must be made at the same time)
- Decision about oral or poster presentation : SEPTEMBER 22th, 2017
- Registration (includes social program)
- Academic : 390 € until Sept 1, 450 € later
- Companies : 500 € until Sept 1, 600 € later
- For more information, please see www.euroviralzoon.com
The Organizing Committee